People back home are always asking me how it is to live in Denmark, what some of the differences are. Well I have decided to make a blog about it, so anyone interested in it can read about all the differences and some similarities we might have...It will be known as Denmark according to Kari. =)
Just an FYI most sometimes, okay most times I will probably be complaining about something ridiculous but at least you can get an idea of what it is like here.
The first question most people ask is what side of the road do they drive on. Well they drive on the same sides as we do in America. I always thought everywhere in Europe they drove on the wrong side of the road. I will say it took a longtime for me to get used to the driving, to be honest I am still not completely used to it.
This coming from someone who always drove over the speed limit, they drive too fast! People are always riding each others ass. I am constantly hitting my imaginary brake, hell sometimes I ride that thing for miles! I always tell Joe that I want to make/buy bumpers stickers saying:
If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair!
You could at least buy me dinner first, before riding my ass!
Like I said though, I am getting better with it. Who knows, someday when I get my license and start driving here, I could be one of those assholes riding peoples asses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha "Pull my hair" Thats my Kari!
ReplyDelete