skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Living in Denmark, according to Kari...
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Frikadeller
Frikadeller, potatoes, red cabbage with brown gravy and veggies.
This is a traditional Danish meal, minus the veggies...This is one of my favorite dishes here.
1 comment:
Unknown
May 11, 2011 at 1:03 PM
Wow girl LOOK AT YOU GO!! Learning how to make the local fare. Cool. But what is Frikadeller?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Rude people!
Okay so today while in the store I thought of another subject to complain about, rudeness! I remember when I first got here and would go to ...
Pork Chops in Curry Sauce...Mmmmmm
This is a pork chops with curry sauce,over white rice. It is another favorite of mine. In the sauce there are chopped onions, mushrooms and ...
Denmark, according to Kari...
People back home are always asking me how it is to live in Denmark, what some of the differences are. Well I have decided to make a blog abo...
Tarteletter
Here is another yummy traditional Danish recipe, it's called Tarteletter. The filling contains, chicken, asparagus and some other stuff....
Frikadeller
Frikadeller, potatoes, red cabbage with brown gravy and veggies. This is a traditional Danish meal, minus the veggies...This is one of my fa...
(no title)
Followers
About Me
Kari
View my complete profile
Wow girl LOOK AT YOU GO!! Learning how to make the local fare. Cool. But what is Frikadeller?
ReplyDelete